A chance of isolated showers and storms are expected today before a better threat of wet weather tracks in on Thursday. Mostly sunny skies will move into western PA on Friday while the DC Region could hold onto clouds a little longer on Friday. Highs in western PA will rise into the low to mid 80s before mid 70s to low 80s push in on Thursday and mid to upper 70s roll in on Friday. Lows will dip into the upper 60s to low 70s tonight before 50s move in on Thursday night and Friday night. The DC Region will see highs rise into the mid to upper 80s today, Thursday, and Friday. Lows will drop into the low to mid 70s tonight before upper 60s to low 70s push in on Thursday night and mid to upper 60s roll in on Friday night. It’s hump day! Get over it!
- Erie, PA: 69
- Franklin, PA: 66
- New Castle, PA: 64
- Butler, PA: 63
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 66
- Uniontown, PA: 67
- State College, PA: 72
- Frederick, MD: 72
- BWI Airport, MD: 73
- DC (KDCA): 77
Main threat: Wet roads possible into Thursday.
- Today: Chance of showers and storms. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Thursday: Showers and storms likely. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: 50s
- Friday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: 50s
Main threat: Wet roads possible through Thursday.
- Today: Chance of showers and storms. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Thursday: Showers and storms likely. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Friday: Decreasing clouds. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
Good News: Nice weekend ahead! Dry and comfy.
Bad News: Showers and storms hold on into Thursday.