Looks like the bulk of moisture has made its way into New England as heavy snows could continue in the interior parts. Snowfall/mix/rain will continue in parts of western PA today as the threat of snow continues through Friday. Highs will hold in the 30s the next 3 days in western PA while lows hold steady in the 20s. The DC Region will stay mainly dry overall with a slight chance of a shower early tomorrow. Partly sunny to mostly cloudy skies are expected over the next couple days before partly cloudy skies settle in on Saturday. Highs will hold steady in the low to mid 40s while lows also continue to sit in the low to mid 30s. This weekend and early next week look to warm up into the 40s across western PA and potentially into the 50s in the DC Region. Hope you all have a great hump day. Get over it!
Current (~6-6:30am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 34; Wind Chill: 25
- Franklin, PA: 30; Wind Chill: 23
- New Castle, PA: 34; Wind Chill: 25
- Butler, PA: 36; Wind Chill: 30
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 35; Wind Chill: 27
- Uniontown, PA: 34; Wind Chill: 34
- State College, PA: 36; Wind Chill: 29
- Frederick, MD: 41; Wind Chill: 35
- BWI Airport, MD: 40; Wind Chill: 33
- DC (KDCA): 44; Wind Chill: 36
Main threat: Potential snow accumulations could allow for slick roads.
- Today: Chance of snow. Breezy. Highs: Low to Mid 30s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 20s
- Thursday: Chance of snow. Breezy. Highs: Low to Mid 30s Overnight Lows: Mid 20s
- Friday: Chance of snow. Highs: Mid to Upper 30s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 20s
Main threat: Gusty winds. Other than that, none.
- Today: Partly sunny. Windy Highs: Low to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
- Thursday: Partly sunny. Slight chance of a shower early. Windy. Highs: Low to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Windy. Highs: Low to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
Good News: Temperatures warm up during the weekend and early next week.
Bad News: Conditions cool back down during the middle of next week.