- Erie, PA: 66
- Franklin, PA: 64
- New Castle, PA: 64
- Butler, PA: 64
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 66
- Uniontown, PA: 68
- State College, PA: 61
- Frederick, MD: 73
- BWI Airport, MD: 70
- DC (KDCA): 76
Main threat: None.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 50s
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
Main threat: Chance of showers and storms on Thursday night.
- Today: Clouds decrease during the day. Highs: Upper 80s/Low 90s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Thursday: Gradually increasing clouds. Chance of showers and storms late. Highs: Upper 70s to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Friday: Decreasing clouds. Slight chance of a lingering shower early. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
Good News: Dry conditions in western PA through the rest of the week. Cool and comfy conditions settle in.
Bad News: Wet weather chance in the DC Region Thursday night. No other instances of bad news.