- Erie, PA: 12; Wind Chill: -5
- Franklin, PA: 12; Wind Chill: 0
- New Castle, PA: 14; Wind Chill: 2
- Butler, PA: 23; Wind Chill: 13
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 27; Wind Chill: 16
- Uniontown, PA: 22; Wind Chill: 16
- State College, PA: 21; Wind Chill: 11
- Frederick, MD: 25; Wind Chill: 16
- BWI Airport, MD: 24; Wind Chill: 15
- DC (KDCA): 27; Wind Chill: 15
Main threat: Cold this morning. Potential for slick roads Wednesday.
- Today: Partly cloudy to mostly sunny skies. Highs: 30s. Some places in south may hit the 50s. Overnight Lows: 20s
- Tuesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Upper 40s/50s Overnight Lows: 30s
- Wednesday: Chance of rain/snow. Maybe some sleet mixed in. Sloppy Highs: 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
Main threat: Awful roads early this morning. Hopefully road crews get things cleaned up quickly.
- Today: Risk of snow continues, mainly early on. Highs: Low to mid 30s Overnight Lows: Mid to upper 20s
- Tuesday: Mostly cloudy. Highs: Low 40s Overnight Lows: 30s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers. Highs: Upper 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: 30s/Low 40s
Good News: Normals continue to increase. Brief warm-up towards the late week.
Bad News: The overall below normal temperature continues through next week.