Current (~7am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 31
- Franklin, PA: 23
- New Castle, PA: 22
- Butler, PA: 25
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 29
- Uniontown, PA: 31
- State College, PA: 27
- Frederick, MD: 27
- BWI Airport, MD: 28
- DC (KDCA): 38
Main threat: Black ice early this morning. Spotty damaging straight-line winds possible overnight tonight into early Friday
- Today: Chance of rain. Boomers possible overnight. Windy Highs: 40s/50s Overnight Lows: 30s/40s
- Friday: Rain likely, especially early. Thunderstorms possible early. Windy. Highs: Upper 30s/40s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s/low 30s
- Saturday: Chance of rain. Snow may mix in overnight into Sunday. Highs: 40s Overnight Lows: 20s
Main threat: Boomers possible tomorrow. Very slight severe threat. Should stay mainly south. Spotty damaging winds possible tomorrow.
- Today: Risk of rain late. Boomers possible Highs: 50s Overnight Lows: 40s
- Friday: Threat of rain continues. Rumbles of thunder possible. Breezy. Highs: Upper 50s/60s Overnight Lows: 30s
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Upper 50s/60s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/Low 40s
Good News: Warmth lingers into the weekend.
Bad News: Temperatures next weekend could be 20-30 degrees colder than this weekend. In other words, don’t pack up your winter clothes.