Western PA will see partly sunny skies today before a chance of showers makes its way into the region tonight. Rain is likely on Saturday as a chance of spotty showers lingers into Sunday. Highs in western PA will rise into the mid to upper 70s today before low to mid 60s roll in on Saturday and mid to upper 60s push in on Sunday. Lows will dip into the mid to upper 50s tonight before mid 40s to low 50s track in on Saturday night and Sunday night.
The DC Region will look at partly cloudy skies today before a threat of showers and thunderstorms track in on Saturday. Sunday will bring partly sunny skies into the DC Region. Highs will rise into the mid 80s today before upper 70s to low 80s roll in on Saturday and low to mid 70s settle in on Sunday. Lows will drop into the mid 60s tonight before upper 50s to low 60s press in on Saturday night and mid to upper 50s move in on Sunday night. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! Enjoy the more fall-like temperatures!
Current (~10am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 73
- Franklin, PA: 63
- New Castle, PA: 60
- Butler, PA: 61
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 61
- Uniontown, PA: 63
- State College, PA: 63
- Frederick, MD: 73
- BWI Airport, MD: 73
- DC (KDCA): 73
Main threat: Wet Saturday, especially early.
- Today: Partly sunny. Chance of showers tonight. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 50s
- Saturday: Rain likely. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s to Low 50s
- Sunday: Chance of spotty showers. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s to Low 50s
Main threat: Wet weather Saturday.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 60s
- Saturday: Rain likely. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
- Sunday: Partly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 50s
Good News: Cool down continues…maybe too much for my taste. Conditions look to dry out significantly for the first half of next week.
Bad News: Rainy heart of the weekend.