It’s Friday! Almost another work week in the books for most of us. It looks like another mostly sunny and hot day in western PA before clouds increase late and a slight chance of a stray shower or storm could push in tonight. Partly cloudy skies are expected on Saturday before a slight chance of a shower or storm could move in late. A chance of showers and storms will continue into Sunday. Highs will climb into the mid to upper 80s today (Pittsburgh could flirt with 90) before low to mid 80s settle in on Saturday and Sunday. Lows will drop into the low to mid 60s the next 3 nights. The DC Region will see mostly sunny skies today before Subtropical Storm Ana increases clouds during the weekend with partly sunny skies overall. A slight chance of a shower or storm could move in on Saturday. A better chance of showers and storms will push in on Sunday. Highs will reach into the low to mid 80s through the weekend. Lows in the low to mid 60s tonight will hold in the mid 60s on Saturday night before mid to upper 60s track in on Sunday night. I hope you all have a lovely weekend! Get outside and enjoy it! Stay cool.
- Erie, PA: 65
- Franklin, PA: 54
- New Castle, PA: 55
- Butler, PA: 54
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 62
- Uniontown, PA: 56
- State College, PA: 59
- Frederick, MD: 55
- BWI Airport, MD: 57
- DC (KDCA): 65
Main threat: Hot. Drink lots of water if you participate in strenuous activity outside.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Saturday: Partly cloudy. Slight chance of isolated shower/storm later. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Sunday: Partly cloudy. Chance of showers and storms. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
Main threat: Stay hydrated.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Saturday: Partly sunny. Slight chance of a stray shower or storm. Highs: Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Sunday: Partly sunny. Chance of showers and storms. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
Good News: Hot hot hot > cold cold cold. Conditions stay mainly dry through Saturday if not Sunday. Cool down next week for those of you who, for some reason, miss winter.
Bad News: Steadier wet weather could move in by late weekend. Wetter pattern continues into the first half of next week.