- Erie, PA: 69
- Franklin, PA: 63
- New Castle, PA: 63
- Butler, PA: 63
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 65
- Uniontown, PA: 61
- State College, PA: 59
- Frederick, MD: 59
- BWI Airport, MD: 58
- DC (KDCA): 60
Main threat: Thunderstorms. Some could be severe. Hail/damaging winds main risks. Heavy downpours and plenty of lightning strikes possible as well.
- Today: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Some storms could be severe during the afternoon/evening. Highs: 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
- Thursday: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly late. Highs: Upper 60s to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
- Friday: Showers and thunderstorms possible. Highs: 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Low 40s. Some areas in the north could drop into the 30s.
Main threat: Thunderstorms possible. Heavy downpours and lightning possible.
- Today: Fog early. Drizzle/showers today. Mostly cloudy. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s. Overnight Lows: 60s
- Thursday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Low 80s Overnight Lows: 60s
- Friday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: 60s/Low 70s. Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
Good News: Warmth continues into Thursday. Could see drier conditions finally by early next week. Seasonal to above normal temperatures still on cue for Memorial Day Weekend.
Bad News: Threat of showers and storms continues through the early weekend. Cooler temperatures settle in through early to mid next week.