- Erie, PA: 58
- Franklin, PA: 59
- New Castle, PA: 60
- Butler, PA: 63
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 66
- Uniontown, PA: 63
- State College, PA: 57
- Frederick, MD: 63
- BWI Airport, MD: 64
- DC (KDCA): 66
Main threat: None.
- Today: Conditions clear out during the day. Partly cloudy skies during the afternoon. Highs: Mid 60s to Low 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
- Friday: Slight chance of spotty showers. Otherwise, partly sunny and cool. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
- Saturday: Slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s to Low 50s
Main threat: Showers and storms.
- Today: Shower and thunderstorm threat continues into afternoon. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 50s
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Slight risk of a shower. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 50s
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 50s
Good News: Warming up and clearing out throughout Memorial Day Weekend. Above normal temperatures return by the late weekend and continue into next week.
Bad News: A slight risk of wet weather could linger into the early weekend while cooler temperatures end the work week.