- Erie, PA: 37; Wind Chill: 30
- Franklin, PA: 36; Wind Chill: 29
- New Castle, PA: 37; Wind Chill: 32
- Butler, PA: 37; Wind Chill: 31
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 39; Wind Chill: 33
- Uniontown, PA: 42; Wind Chill: 39
- State College, PA: 32; Wind Chill: 27
- Frederick, MD: 37; Wind Chill: 32
- BWI Airport, MD: 38; Wind Chill: 38
- DC (KDCA): 42; Wind Chill: 36
Main threat: Wet roads possible early today.
- Today: Chance of drizzle, especially early. Potential snow in far NW PA. Highs: Upper 30s to Low 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 20s
- Thursday: Party cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 30s Overnight Lows: Mid 20s to Low 30s
- Friday: Chance of a wintry mix early. Changing over to rain. Highs: Low to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s to Low 40s
Main threat: Rain may cause slick roads early today.
- Today: Chance of showers early. Drying out this afternoon. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 40s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
- Friday: Chance of rain. Slight risk of sleet early north of the city. Highs: Mid to Upper 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
Good News: Despite a few days of below normal temperatures, most days should see near or above normal values over the next 2 weeks, especially in western PA.
Bad News: Temperatures cool down to below normal into the middle of this week.