- Erie, PA: 28; Wind Chill: 28
- Franklin, PA: 25; Wind Chill: 16
- New Castle, PA: 26; Wind Chill: 26
- Butler, PA: 25; Wind Chill: 17
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 28; Wind Chill: 21
- Uniontown, PA: 29; Wind Chill: 23
- State College, PA: 32; Wind Chill: 32
- Frederick, MD: 32; Wind Chill: 32
- BWI Airport, MD: 30; Wind Chill: 22
- DC (KDCA): 33; Wind Chill: 24
Main threat: Potential for slick spots on the roads Wednesday/Thursday. Mainly overnight into early morning.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: 30s
- Wednesday: Chance of rain/snow. Maybe some sleet mixed in. Snow mainly overnight. Highs: 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
- Thursday: Rain/snow threat continues. Sloppy. Highs: Upper 30s/Low 40s.Overnight Lows: 20s/Low 30s
Main threat: Wet roads from showers tomorrow.
- Today: Mostly cloudy. Highs: Low 40s Overnight Lows: 30s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers. Highs: Mid to upper 40s Overnight Lows: 30s/Low 40s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy Highs: Mid to upper 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to upper 30s
Good News: Warming up through the end of the week.
Bad News: Below normal temperatures return next week in full force. Boo.