After an enjoyable long weekend, I am back with your forecast. Showers and storms will continue in western PA today as a Flash Flood Warning holds in Beaver, northern Washington, Allegheny, northern Westmoreland, southeastern Butler, southern Armstrong, and southern Indiana counties through this morning. Drier conditions should move in for most of the day on Wednesday before a chance of showers and thunderstorms tracks back in during the afternoon and evening hours. The threat of showers and storms will increase into Thursday. Highs will rise into the mid 70s to low 80s today, Wednesday, and Thursday. Lows will dip into the mid 50s to low 60s tonight before low to mid 60s press in on Wednesday night and upper 50s to mid 60s move in on Thursday night. The DC Region will see a chance of scattered showers and storms later today before mostly sunny skies settle in on Wednesday. Thursday will likely bring showers and a potential thunderstorm back into the area. Highs will peak in the low to mid 90s today before values decline into the mid 80s on Wednesday and mid to upper 80s Thursday. Lows will dip into the upper 60s to mid 70s tonight and upper 60s to low 70s Wednesday night before values bump up solely into the 70s by Thursday night. Hope you all have a great two-for-Tuesday! Take care folks!
- Erie, PA: 72
- Franklin, PA: 68
- New Castle, PA: 71
- Butler, PA: 70
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 71
- Uniontown, PA: 70
- State College, PA: 70
- Frederick, MD: 72
- BWI Airport, MD: 72
- DC (KDCA): 78
Main threat: Flash flooding threat mainly in SW PA today. Flooding risks continue into Thursday.
- Today: Showers and storms continue. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Wednesday: Dry and partly sunny for most of the day. Chance of showers and storms for afternoon/evening. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Thursday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
Main threat: Showers and storms could cause for wet, slippery roads.
- Today: Chance of showers and storms. Highs: Low to Mid 90s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s to Mid 70s
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Thursday: Showers likely. Chance of thunderstorms. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: 70s
Good News: Slight cool down by mid week after a hot and humid weekend. Drier conditions settle in for most of Wednesday.
Bad News: Wet pattern stays pretty persistent with a few dry outs. Flooding remains a concern in western PA.