Another cold one this morning in the East as temperatures are the following:
- Erie: 2; Wind Chill: -13
- Franklin: 0; Wind Chill: -17
- Butler: 1; Wind Chill: -13
- Pittsburgh: 2; Wind Chill: -13
- State College: 5; Wind Chill: -10
- DC: 12; Wind Chill: -1
Snow Totals: Saturday’s system: 2-5″ (Higher amounts near Erie possible); Sunday into Monday’s system: 1-3″
- Today: Chance of snow, mainly late. Windy. Highs in the low to mid teens as these temperatures hold steady into the night. Wind chills dropping to well below zero again.
- Tomorrow: Snow. Blowing snow. Windy. Highs in the upper teens to low 20s. Lows overnight in the low single digits if not negatives. Wind chills below zero continue.
- Sunday: Another clipper system moves in later in the day bringing snow. Highs in the upper teens to low 20s. Overnight lows into Monday in the single digits and teens.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs in the low to mid 20s before lows dip into the teens overnight.
- Tomorrow: Breezy with a chance of snow. Light accumulations possible. Highs in the low to mid 30s before lows drop into the teens again.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny. Temperatures will decrease throughout the day. Afternoon highs in the mid to upper 20s with overnight lows holding steady in the 20s.