Looks like a soggy Thursday for us across western PA and the DC Region. Rains will likely become more spotty into the afternoon in western PA while steady rains hold in the DC Region into the afternoon. Partly cloudy skies will settle into the region on Friday while a slight chance of a shower could pop-up in western PA. Mostly sunny skies will grace the region on Saturday. Highs in western PA will only reach into the upper 50s to low 60s before 60s press in on Friday and mid to upper 60s move in on Saturday. Lows will drop into the low to mid 40s tonight before mid 30s to low 40s settle in on Friday night. Saturday night will bump lows up into the 40s. The DC Region will see highs in the low to mid 60s today before values rise into the mid to upper 70s on Friday. Low to mid 70s will track in on Saturday. Lows will drop into the low to mid 50s tonight before upper 40s to low 50s shuffle in on Friday night and low to mid 50s return Saturday night. Hope you all have a great Thursday! 1 more day after today until the long holiday weekend! Keep pushing.
- Erie, PA: 47
- Franklin, PA: 43
- New Castle, PA: 45
- Butler, PA: 45
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 46
- Uniontown, PA: 44
- State College, PA: 46
- Frederick, MD: 52
- BWI Airport, MD: 57
- DC (KDCA): 61
Main threat: Rains could cause for a wet morning commute. Nothing too significant.
- Today: Steady showers through early to mid-morning. Isolated showers possible after that. Highs: Upper 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Chance of a stray shower. Highs: 60s Overnight Lows: 40s
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s to Mid 40s
Main threat: Rain could cause for slick roads.
- Today: Showers through the afternoon. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
Good News: Memorial Day weekend looks dry through Sunday. Monday may also keep precipitation to the north away from most of western PA. Temperatures warm up next week.
Bad News: Wet weather today. Boating weather may have to wait until Sunday or next week when things warm up more.