We start to warm up today and continue to warm up into tomorrow before the cold weather returns sadly. For western PA, the winter-like conditions are not over yet. With the warmer weather will come a threat of rain through Friday with a chance of snow possible in western PA on Friday. Highs in western PA will rise into the 50s today before 50s and low 60s track in on Thursday. Afternoon highs will drop into the low to mid 30s by Friday. Lows will dip into the upper 40s to low 50s tonight before upper 20s to low 30s track in on Thursday night. Friday night will drop lows into the upper 10s to mid 20s (ouch). The DC Region will see highs in the upper 40s to mid 50s before rising into the upper 60s to low 70s on Thursday. Friday will drop afternoon highs into the low to mid 50s. Lows will hold steady in the upper 40s to low 50s tonight and Thursday night. Low to mid 30s will track in on Friday night. It’s hump day. Get over it! Enjoy yourselves folks!
- Erie, PA: 37; Wind Chill: 27
- Franklin, PA: 30; Wind Chill: 21
- New Castle, PA: 33; Wind Chill: 33
- Butler, PA: 34; Wind Chill: 27
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 35; Wind Chill: 28
- Uniontown, PA: 43; Wind Chill: 40
- State College, PA: 25; Wind Chill: 25
- Frederick, MD: 28; Wind Chill: 28
- BWI Airport, MD: 26; Wind Chill: 26
- DC (KDCA): 35; Wind Chill: 35
Main threat: Rain could cause for slipp’y roads today/Thursday
- Today: Showers likely. Highs: 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s to Low 50s
- Thursday: Rain likely. Highs: 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s/Low 30s
- Friday: Chance of light rain/snow. Afternoon Highs: Low to Mid 30s Overnight Lows: Upper 10s/Low 20s
Main threat: Wet weather could cause for slick roads on today/Thursday.
- Today: Chance of rain. Mostly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
- Thursday: Rain likely. Chance of a rumbler. Highs: Upper 60s/Low 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
- Friday: Chance of showers early. Afternoon Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
Good News: Warmth starts to build in today and continues into tomorrow. After a cold weekend, conditions start to warm up again by the middle of next week.
Bad News: Wet weather pushes in over the next 3 days, with snow possible late this week into early next week in western PA.