Hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend (if you were lucky) and the nice weather. It looks like a bit of an unsettled pattern through the rest of this week as the wet weather that has been causing flooding in the central U.S. finally pushes eastward. A chance of isolated showers and thunderstorms are expected in western PA today, Wednesday, and Thursday. This wet weather shouldn’t be steady, day-long wet weather by any means though. Highs will rise into the upper 70s to low 80s across western PA today before mid to upper 70s push in on Wednesday and mid 70s to low 80s track in on Thursday. Lows will dip into the mid to upper 60s tonight before low to mid 60s push in on Wednesday night and Thursday night. The DC Region will see clouds increase throughout the day before a slight chance of isolated showers and storms moves in tonight. Scattered showers and storms are likely on Wednesday as a chance of showers and storms carries into Thursday as well. Highs will reach into the upper 80s today before mid to upper 80s shuffle in on Wednesday and Thursday. Lows in the low to mid 70s tonight will dip into the upper 60s to low 70s on Wednesday night and Thursday night. Toasty, humid conditions with the risk of wet weather will persist through the weekend.
- Erie, PA: 68
- Franklin, PA: 64
- New Castle, PA: 67
- Butler, PA: 66
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 66
- Uniontown, PA: 60
- State College, PA: 66
- Frederick, MD: 57
- BWI Airport, MD: 63
- DC (KDCA): 69
Main threat: Showers and storms could cause for wet roads during the week. Some storms could be severe tonight and Wednesday, but not likely.
- Today: Chance of isolated showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Wednesday: Chance of isolated showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Thursday: Chance of isolated showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
Main threat: Showers and storms could cause wet roads during the week.
- Today: Increasing clouds. Chance of isolated showers and storms late. Highs: Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Wednesday: Showers and storms likely. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Thursday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
Good News: Temperatures remain mild. Precipitation should be spottier and not a steady rain.
Bad News: The wet weather risk will persist through early next week and possibly through the middle of next week.