Western PA will see dry conditions continue today as partly cloudy skies occur across the region. A little more sunshine will move in on Wednesday as partly cloudy skies are expected overall. A chance of showers will move into the region on Thursday. Highs will rise into the mid to upper 60s today before mid 60s to low 70s roll in on Wednesday. Thursday will bring mid 60s into the region. Lows will drop into the mid to upper 40s tonight before upper 40s to low 50s settle in on Wednesday night and 40s track in on Thursday night.
The DC Region will look at mostly sunny skies today and Wednesday before clouds increase on Thursday. Highs will climb into the upper 60s to low 70s today before low to mid 70s roll in on Wednesday and mid 70s push in on Thursday. Lows will bottom out in the upper 40s to low 50s tonight before low to mid 50s press in on Wednesday night and mid to upper 50s move in on Thursday night.
Have a great two-for-Tuesday folks! Enjoy the nice weather!
Current (~10-10:30am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 59
- Franklin, PA: 55
- New Castle, PA: 52
- Butler, PA: 52
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 50
- Uniontown, PA: 54
- State College, PA: 57
- Frederick, MD: 48
- BWI Airport, MD: 51
- DC (KDCA): 51
Main threat: Nothing notable.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Slight risk of a shower in Erie. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid 60s to Low 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Thursday: Chance of showers. Highs: Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 50s
Main threat: None.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: Upper 60s/Low 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Thursday: Increasing clouds. Highs: Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
Good News: Unseasonably warm and dry the next couple days.
Bad News: Chance of rain returns to Western PA on Thursday and cooler conditions return during the first half of next week (not as cold as the other day with snow in W PA).