It’s Friday! It will be the weekend soon, but that weekend looks a bit damp in western PA. A chance of showers and storms will return to western PA later today as the threat of showers and thunderstorms holds steady throughout the weekend. Afternoon highs will climb into the low to mid 80s today before upper 70s to mid 80s track in on Friday and mid 60s to low 70s push in on Sunday. Lows will dip into the mid to upper 60s tonight before upper 50s to mid 60s track in on Saturday night. Sunday night will continue to drop lows into the mid 40s to low 50s. The DC Region will see a chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms today, mainly late. Partly sunny skies will track in on Saturday before a chance of showers and storms moves back in on Sunday. Highs in the DC Region will rise into the mid to upper 80s today before upper 80s to low 90s track in on Saturday and mid to upper 80s return on Sunday. Lows will dip into the upper 60s to low 70s tonight before upper 60s to mid 70s track in on Saturday night and mid to upper 60 push in on Sunday night. Looks like drier weather returns to the region by Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! Enjoy it!
- Erie, PA: 65
- Franklin, PA: 55
- New Castle, PA: 55
- Butler, PA: 57
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 61
- Uniontown, PA: 67
- State College, PA: 54
- Frederick, MD: 63
- BWI Airport, MD: 70
- DC (KDCA): 75
Main threat: Showers and storms could cause wet roads into the weekend.
- Today: Chance of showers and thunderstorms during the afternoon/evening. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Saturday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Some storms could be stronger in the afternoon/evening mainly in NW PA. Afternoon Highs: Upper 70s to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
- Sunday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs: Mid 60s to Low 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s to Low 50s
Main threat: Showers and storms could cause for wet roads late this weekend.
- Today: Slight chance of isolated showers and storms. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Saturday: Partly sunny. Highs: Upper 80s/Low 90s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s to Mid 70s
- Sunday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
Good News: It’s the weekend. Temperatures stay warm for the next 2-3 days. Dry air moves in by Tuesday in western PA and Wednesday for DC.
Bad News: Wet weather risk sticks around through early next week. Cooler temperatures move in for the start of next week.