It is Monday once again and many of us are tired, so I’ll get right to the point. Western PA will see a chance of showers and thunderstorms track into the region during the afternoon and evening hours today. The DC Region will see mostly sunny skies. Tuesday will expand the threat of showers and storms into the DC Region. A risk of isolated wet weather could linger on Wednesday. Highs in the mid to upper 70s today are expected as 70s continue into Tuesday. Wednesday will bring mid to upper 70s back into the region. Lows will drop into the low to mid 60s tonight and Tuesday night before Wednesday night brings upper 50s to mid 60s in. The DC Region will look at highs in the low to mid 80s today before mid to upper 80s track in on Tuesday and mid 80s push in on Wednesday. Lows will drop into the upper 60s to low 70s tonight before low to mid 70s track in on Tuesday night and upper 60s to low 70s move in Wednesday night. Hope you all have a great Monday! Stay awake!
- Erie, PA: 58
- Franklin, PA: 52
- New Castle, PA: 51
- Butler, PA: 52
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 54
- Uniontown, PA: 53
- State College, PA: 54
- Frederick, MD: 54
- BWI Airport, MD: 59
- DC (KDCA): 63
Main threat: Rains could cause for slipp’y roads.
- Today: Chance of showers and a thunderstorm. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Tuesday: Chance of scattered showers and storms. Highs: 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Wednesday: Chance of lingering, isolated showers. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
Main threat: Rains could cause slick roads.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Tuesday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Wednesday: Chance of lingering showers or storms. Highs: Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
Good News: Temperatures look to be a bit warmer than the past few days.
Bad News: Wet pattern persists.