Looks like conditions should stay mainly dry over the next 3 days with a chance of some scattered light snow in western PA possible today and possibly early tomorrow. Highs in western PA will stick in the 30s through the early weekend while lows hold in the low to mid 20s. Some areas in NW PA could dip into the 10s. The DC Region will hold in the low to mid 40s for highs while lows fall off into the low 30s. As for a white Christmas, western PA could see some flakes flying. The DC Region looks less likely. Still about a week for this to change though. Hope you all have a fantastic Thursday! Take care and enjoy!
Current (~6-6:30am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 32; Wind Chill: 22
- Franklin, PA: 27; Wind Chill: 19
- New Castle, PA: 27; Wind Chill: 18
- Butler, PA: 27; Wind Chill: 18
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 27; Wind Chill: 18
- Uniontown, PA: 24; Wind Chill: 24
- State College, PA: 28; Wind Chill: 18
- Frederick, MD: 34; Wind Chill: 28
- BWI Airport, MD: 34; Wind Chill: 24
- DC (KDCA): 39; Wind Chill: 33
Main threat: Chance of light snow today and possibly Thursday in NW PA.
- Today: Chance of snow in NW PA. Mostly cloudy, otherwise. Highs: Low to Mid 30s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 20s
- Friday: Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of snow in NW PA. Highs: Low to Mid 30s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 20s
- Saturday: Mostly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 30s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 20s
Main threat: None.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Windy. Highs: Low to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s/Low 30s
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s/Low 30s
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
Good News: Temperatures still seasonal to above normal through the middle of next week.
Bad News: Could be a sloppy Christmas Eve drive to where you are going. Temperatures should cool down significantly for the start of the new year.