- Erie, PA: 35; Wind Chill: 25
- Franklin, PA: 36; Wind Chill: 29
- New Castle, PA: 35; Wind Chill: 25
- Butler, PA: 36; Wind Chill: 27
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 39; Wind Chill: 33
- Uniontown, PA: 37; Wind Chill: 29
- State College, PA: 41; Wind Chill: 34
- Frederick, MD: 46; Wind Chill: 39
- BWI Airport, MD: 39; Wind Chill: 35
- DC (KDCA): 45; Wind Chill: 42
Main threat: Potential for slick spots on the roads today, especially early on.
- Thursday: Light Rain/snow threat continues. Highs: Mid 30s/Low 40s. Overnight Lows: 20s/Low 30s
- Friday: Partly sunny. Chance of showers moves in late. Highs: 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: 30s/Low 40s
- Saturday: Chance of showers, mainly early. Otherwise, partly sunny. Highs: 40s/50s Overnight Lows: 20s/30s
Main threat: Fog This Morning; Oblivious drivers
- Thursday: Fog early becoming mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to upper 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to upper 30s
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid 50s to low 60s Overnight Lows: 40s
- Saturday: Partly sunny. Highs: Mid to upper 60s Overnight Lows: 30s/low 40s
Good News: Warming up through Saturday. 11-15 day period trending warmer. Could see above normal temperatures during that time frame.
Bad News: Below normal temperatures settle in for much of next week.