Looks like a very nice day across the region today with mostly sunny skies before a threat of rain moves back into the region on Thursday. Some of this rain could be heavy at times in western PA. On and off showers and a thunderstorm is possible on Friday. Highs in western PA will rise into the mid 70s to low 80s today before 70s track in on Thursday and mid 70s push in on Friday. Lows will drop into the mid 50s to low 60s tonight before upper 50s to mid 60s track in on Thursday night and Friday night. The DC Region will see highs in the mid 80s today before mid to upper 80s track in on Thursday. Low 80s will push in on Friday. Lows will drop into the mid 60s to low 70s tonight before low to mid 70s shuffle in on Thursday night and mid 60s to low 70s return on Friday night. It’s hump day. Get over it!
- Erie, PA: 57
- Franklin, PA: 52
- New Castle, PA: 55
- Butler, PA: 54
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 60
- Uniontown, PA: 56
- State College, PA: 55
- Frederick, MD: 61
- BWI Airport, MD: 66
- DC (KDCA): 70
Main threat: Heavy rains on Thursday could cause flooding in low lying areas with all the rain recently.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Thursday: Showers likely with a chance of a thunderstorm. Heavy rain possible. Highs: 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
- Friday: Chance of showers and a thunderstorm continues. Highs: Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
Main threat: Wet weather Thursday and Friday could cause slick roads.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 60s to Low 70s
- Thursday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Friday: Chance of showers and storms, mainly early and late. Highs: Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 60s to Low 70s
Good News: Today is dry. That’s about it.
Bad News: Wet and cool second half of the week. Not a happy camper.