Another system will track through the region tonight through tomorrow bringing snow to much of western PA with a threat of a wintry mix across southern PA and into DC. After that, temperatures will start to climb to above normal for several days for the first time in a long time.Highs in the upper 40s and 50s will settle into western PA while 50s and 60s move into the DC Region during the middle of the week.
Snow Totals: 2-4″ in western PA with locally amounts higher. DC could see around an inch of snow with a bigger threat of sleet/freezing rain.
Main Threats: Slick roads during morning commute. Sand is starting to be mixed in with salt with salt shortage in Pittsburgh area. Be safe.
- Today: Highs: Mostly sunny. Snow moves in late. Highs: 20s/Low 30s Overnight Lows:20s
- Tuesday: Chance of snow, especially early. Highs: 30s Overnight Lows: 20s/30s
- Wednesday Chance of snow in the north. Mainly dry. Highs: 30s/40s Overnight Lows: 20s
Main Threats: Freezing rain/sleet/snow could make slick roads for morning commute.
- Today: Wintry mix moves in late tonight. Highs: 30s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s/low 30s
- Tuesday: Wintry mix early will clear out later in the day Highs: Mid to upper 40s. Overnight Lows: Low to mid 30s.
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to mid 50s. Overnight Lows: Low 30s
Good News: Temperatures stay warm through the second half of the week.
Bad News: Snow tonight into Tuesday will cause for some slick conditions. Winter’s not over yet as colder temperatures to return next week.