- Erie, PA: 18; Wind Chill: 11
- Franklin, PA: 16; Wind Chill: 16
- New Castle, PA: 17; Wind Chill: 17
- Butler, PA: 16; Wind Chill: 16
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 25; Wind Chill: 19
- Uniontown, PA: 24; Wind Chill: 24
- State College, PA: 19; Wind Chill: 19
- Frederick, MD: 27; Wind Chill: 27
- BWI Airport, MD: 26; Wind Chill: 26
- DC (KDCA): 34; Wind Chill: 34
Main threat: Light snow. Slick spots on roads. Nothing too major.
- Today: Chance of snow. Highs: 30s Overnight Lows: Low to mid teens
- Wednesday: Chance of snow early. Clearing out. Highs: 20s/Low 30s Overnight Lows: Teens/Low 20s
- Thursday: Warmer. Chance of rain, especially later in the day and into the night. Highs: 40s/low 50s. Overnight Lows: 40s
Main threat: Slick roads. Steady snowfall at times. Snow should stick mainly to grassy areas.
- Today: Snow. 1-3″ generally on grassy surfaces. Local higher amounts possible. Highs: 30s Overnight Lows: 40s
- Wednesday: Decreasing clouds. Highs: 30s Overnight Lows: 30s/low 40s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Upper 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: 40s
Good News: Spring fever catching on. More active pattern means less intense cold and more warmth. No significant cold shots in the next couple weeks from the looks of it right now.
Bad News: Cold temperatures persist through Wednesday. Pattern pretty active, so it’ll stay fairly wet for the rest of the week as well.