- Erie, PA: 41; Wind Chill: 31
- Franklin, PA: 36; Wind Chill: 26
- New Castle, PA: 38; Wind Chill: 34
- Butler, PA: 36; Wind Chill: 28
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 40; Wind Chill: 35
- Uniontown, PA: 44; Wind Chill: 44
- State College, PA: 36; Wind Chill: 30
- Frederick, MD: 36; Wind Chill: 36
- BWI Airport, MD: 35; Wind Chill: 28
- DC (KDCA): 38; Wind Chill: 33
Main threat: Potential for slick spots on the roads Wednesday/Thursday. Mainly overnight into early morning.
- Today: Chance of rain/snow. Maybe some sleet mixed in. Snow mainly overnight. Highs: Upper 40s/50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
- Thursday: Rain/snow threat continues. Highs: Mid 30s/Low 40s.Overnight Lows: 20s/Low 30s
- Friday: Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of showers. Highs: 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: 30s/Low 40s
Main threat: Wet roads from showers tomorrow.
- Today: Chance of showers. Highs: Mid to upper 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/Low 40s
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to upper 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to upper 30s
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Highs: 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: 40s
Good News: Warm up continues through late week. 11-15 day period looks fairly seasonal overall.
Bad News: Below normal temperatures settle in by early next week.