The shenanigans begins again today, mainly later in the day and into the night as showers and storms are possible. Rains could be heavy at times. The chance of wet weather will carry into Friday before Saturday brings steady rains and potential for downpours at times. Highs in western PA will rise into the low to mid 70s today before mid to upper 70s track in on Friday and mid 60s to low 70s track in on Saturday. Lows will drop into the upper 50s to mid 60s tonight and Friday night before mid 50s to low 60s settle in on Saturday night. The DC Region will see highs in the mid to upper 80s today before low 80s track in on Friday and low to mid 70s shift in on Sunday. Lows will dip into the upper 60s to low 70s tonight and Friday night before Saturday night brings mid to upper 60s into the DC Region. Stay dry and classy folks!
- Erie, PA: 56
- Franklin, PA: 52
- New Castle, PA: 58
- Butler, PA: 57
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 62
- Uniontown, PA: 59
- State College, PA: 52
- Frederick, MD: 61
- BWI Airport, MD: 62
- DC (KDCA): 72
Main threat: Heavy rains today/tonight and Saturday could cause for localized flooding in low lying areas. Wet roads could be slipp’y.
- Today: Showers with a chance of a thunderstorm. Heavy rain possible. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
- Friday: Chance of showers and a thunderstorm. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
- Saturday: Rain. Could be heavy at times. Highs: Mid 60s to Low 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
Main threat: Heavy rains could develop later tonight and on Saturday.
- Today: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Friday: Chance of showers and storms. Highs: Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Saturday: Rain. Could be heavy at times. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
Good News: Tomorrow afternoon starts the weekend.
Bad News: Wet. Cool. Two things I don’t like during the summer.