Looks like spotty showers hang around in western PA today before a better chance of widespread showers settles in on Saturday. Clouds should decrease on Sunday giving way to mostly sunny skies during the afternoon. The DC Region will stay dry through the weekend as partly cloudy to mostly sunny skies occur. Highs in western PA will hold in the low to mid 60s today before falling into the upper 40s to low 50s tomorrow. Sunday will be even cooler in the mid 40s to low 50s. Lows in the upper 40s to low 50s tonight will dive into the 30s Saturday and Sunday night. The DC Region will see highs in the low 70s today before dipping into the mid to upper 60s on Saturday. Sunday will only reach into the mid to upper 50s. Lows will hold in the 50s tonight before dropping into the 40s through the weekend. Hope you all have a great weekend! Enjoy!
Current (~6-6:30am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 56
- Franklin, PA: 52
- New Castle, PA: 54
- Butler, PA: 54
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 54
- Uniontown, PA: 51
- State College, PA: 54
- Frederick, MD: 57
- BWI Airport, MD: 55
- DC (KDCA): 58
Main threat: Wet roads on Saturday mainly.
- Today: Chance of spotty showers early. Mostly cloudy otherwise. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s to Low 50s
- Saturday: Chance of showers, especially in NW PA. Highs: Upper 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
- Sunday: Decreasing clouds. Mostly sunny during afternoon. Highs: Mid 40s to Low 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
Main threat: Chance of showers today.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Saturday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
- Sunday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 50s Overnight Lows: Low 40s
Good News: Dry conditions hold in DC. Dry conditions return to western PA on Sunday.
Bad News: Shower chances continue in western PA today and tomorrow. Cooler temperatures move in during the weekend and carry into early next week.