Another week almost in the books as we celebrate Friday today. A chance of isolated showers and thunderstorms is possible today in the region before a better threat of showers and storms moves in during the weekend. Western PA will look at highs in the mid to upper 70s today before upper 70s to mid 80s track in on Saturday. Sunday will bump highs up into the low to mid 80s. Lows will drop into the upper 50s to mid 60s tonight before mid to upper 60s push in on Saturday night and Sunday night. The DC Region will look at highs in the upper 80s to low 90s today before low to mid 80s push in on Saturday and upper 80s to low 90s return on Sunday. Lows in the low to mid 70s tonight will increase into the mid to upper 70s on Saturday night and Sunday night. Have a fantastic weekend folks!
- Erie, PA: 66
- Franklin, PA: 64
- New Castle, PA: 67
- Butler, PA: 64
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 67
- Uniontown, PA: 66
- State College, PA: 66
- Frederick, MD: 70
- BWI Airport, MD: 70
- DC (KDCA): 74
Main threat: Wet weather continues. Could cause for slipp’y roads.
- Today: A chance of showers and storms. Partly sunny otherwise. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
- Saturday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms, especially late. Highs: Upper 70s to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Sunday: Showers and thunderstorms likely Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
Main threat: Showers and storms could cause for wet, slippery roads.
- Today: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Upper 80s/Low 90s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Saturday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly late. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 70s
- Sunday: Showers and thunderstorms likely early. Could dry out slightly during the afternoon. Highs: Upper 80s/Low 90s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 70s
Good News: Temperatures stay warm.
Bad News: Wet weather risk persists through the weekend.