- Erie, PA: 53
- Franklin, PA: 46
- New Castle, PA: 46
- Butler, PA: 46
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 50
- Uniontown, PA: 43
- State College, PA: 45
- Frederick, MD: 45
- BWI Airport, MD: 50
- DC (KDCA): 58
Main threat: Showers and storms tonight into Wednesday. Some storms could be severe in western PA on Wednesday.
- Today: Chance of showers/thunderstorms. Highs: Mid 60s to Low 70s Overnight Lows: 50s/Low 60s
- Wednesday: Showers likely, thunderstorms possible. Some storms could be severe in far western PA. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: 50s
- Thursday: Partly sunny skies. Slight chance of lingering showers Highs: Mid 60s to Low 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
Main threat: Showers and storms Wednesday.
- Today: Increasing clouds. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Thursday: Chance of showers. Otherwise, partly sunny. Highs: Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 50s
Good News: Temperatures stay comfortable throughout the week. Not too hot but not cold either. Warm up occurs during the weekend and into early next week.
Bad News: Wet weather chances today and tomorrow. Lingering scattered showers could occur during the early holiday weekend.