Dry conditions will hold steady across western PA through the start of the afternoon before a threat of showers and thunderstorms track into the region through the late afternoon and evening hours. NW PA has a better chance of seeing showers and storms in the early afternoon while SW PA and Pittsburgh see drier conditions last longer into the afternoon. A chance of showers and storms will carry into Wednesday and Thursday. Highs in western PA will rise into the mid 80s today before low to mid 70s track in on Wednesday and Thursday. Lows will dip into the mid to upper 60s tonight before low to mid 60s shuffle in on Wednesday night and upper 50s to low 60s press in on Thursday night. The DC Region will stay dry today as early fog gives way to mostly sunny skies. Clouds will increase on Wednesday before a threat of showers and storms tracks into the region. A chance of showers and storms will carry into Thursday. Highs in the low to mid 90s today will dip into the upper 80s to low 90s on Wednesday before mid to upper 80s push in on Thursday. Lows will dip into the mid to upper 70s tonight before low to mid 70s move in on Wednesday night and Thursday night. Hope you all have a great two-for-Tuesday! Take care folks!
- Erie, PA: 72
- Franklin, PA: 64
- New Castle, PA: 67
- Butler, PA: 66
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 67
- Uniontown, PA: 67
- State College, PA: 68
- Frederick, MD: 72
- BWI Airport, MD: 70
- DC (KDCA): 75
Main threat: Some storms could be stronger today. Rain could cause for slipp’y roads.
- Today: Chance of showers and storms during the mid afternoon/evening Highs: Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Thursday: Chance of showers and storms. Highs: Low to Mid 70sOvernight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
Main threat: Rains could cause slick roads Wednesday and Thursday.
- Today: Morning patchy fog. Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 90s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 70s
- Wednesday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs: Upper 80s/Low 90s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Thursday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
Good News: Get out and enjoy the first part of today in western PA if you can. Good day for the pool in the DC Region.
Bad News: Active pattern persists throughout the week. Could dry out for the start of the weekend though.