Some of you may not have needed your alarm clocks this morning as strong storms tracked through not too long ago. The threat of showers and storms will continue today as some of these storms could be severe later this afternoon into tonight mainly for the DC Region and southern/eastern PA. Heavy rains, damaging straight-line winds, and potential hail are the main risks. Partly cloudy to mostly sunny skies will settle in on Wednesday before a threat of wet weather returns on Thursday. Highs in the upper 70s to mid 80s today will drop into the mid 70s to low 80s on Wednesday before low to mid 70s shuffle in on Thursday. Lows will drop into the mid 50s to low 60s tonight as 50s hold steady into Wednesday night and upper 50s to low 60s push in on Thursday night. The DC Region will see highs in the mid to upper 90s today before upper 80s to low 90s push in on Wednesday and mid to upper 80s press in on Thursday. Lows will drop into the upper 60s to low 70s tonight, Wednesday night, and Thursday night. Hope you all have a great two-for-Tuesday. Stay dry and take it easy!
- Erie, PA: 70
- Franklin, PA: 66
- New Castle, PA: 77
- Butler, PA: 75
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 75
- Uniontown, PA: 74
- State College, PA: 73
- Frederick, MD: 70
- BWI Airport, MD: 75
- DC (KDCA): 79
Main threat: Severe weather potential today, mainly in southern and eastern PA from here on out.
- Today: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Some storms could be severe. Windy. Highs: Upper 70s to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: 50s
- Thursday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms.Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
Main threat: Severe threat later today/tonight. Damaging straight line-winds main threat. Maybe some hail as well.
- Today: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly later today. Some storms could be severe. Windy. Highs: Mid to Upper 90s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Upper 80s/Low 90s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Thursday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Heavy rains possible. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
Good News: Wednesday dries out. Temperatures cool down for the heat sensitive folks over the next couple weeks.
Bad News: Wet second half of the week into the weekend. Cool and wet weekend.