A dry day is in store for western PA as partly cloudy skies shuffle into the region. A chance of showers and thunderstorms will track into the region on Friday as the threat of stormy weather persists into Saturday as well. Highs will rise into the upper 70s to mid 80s today through Saturday. Lows will drop into the mid 50s to low 60s tonight before mid to upper 60s push in on Friday night and upper 50s to mid 60s settle in on Saturday night. The DC Region will look at a chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms today before only a slight risk of isolated showers and storms track in on Friday and Saturday. Highs will climb into the upper 80s to low 90s today before mid to upper 80s track in on Friday. Highs in the upper 80s to low 90s will return on Saturday. Lows will drop into the low to mid 70s tonight before upper 60s to low 70 push in on Friday night. Saturday night will bump lows back up into the low to mid 70s. We have made it to Thursday ladies and gentlemen. Have a great one!
- Erie, PA: 59
- Franklin, PA: 61
- New Castle, PA: 60
- Butler, PA: 57
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 65
- Uniontown, PA: 60
- State College, PA: 61
- Frederick, MD: 64
- BWI Airport, MD: 68
- DC (KDCA): 74
Main threat: Showers and storms could cause wet roads late this week and into the weekend.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Highs: Upper 70s to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Friday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms during the afternoon/evening. Highs: Upper 70s to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Saturday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some storms could be stronger in the afternoon/evening. Highs: Upper 70s to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
Main threat: Showers and storms could cause for wet roads into the weekend.
- Today: Chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Upper 80s/Low 90s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Friday: Slight chance of isolated showers and storms. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Saturday: Slight chance of isolated showers and storms. Highs: Upper 80s/Low 90s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
Good News: Temperatures stay mild through the rest of the week. Cooler start to next week if you need relief. Then conditions warm back up into late next week.
Bad News: Wet weather risks stick around into the weekend and early next week.