Hope you all had a fantastic weekend and Monday! It’s Tuesday and sadly I bear bad news with rain and snow chances in western PA and a chance of rain in DC later today. Rain and snow will stick mainly to NW PA while showers track into SW PA. Could see an inch or 2 of snow in parts of NW PA and higher elevations. Areas near Erie could see locally higher amounts. Partly cloudy skies are expected on Wednesday before a front brings a rain back into western PA Thursday afternoon into the night. Highs will rise into the upper 30s and 40s before bumping up further into the mid 40s to low 50s on Wednesday. Thursday will peak in the mid 60s to low 70s. Lows will drop into the mid 20s to low 30s tonight before rising into the upper 30s to mid 40s on Wednesday night. Thursday night will continue to increase lows into the upper 40s to low 50s. The DC Region will see showers today before mostly sunny skies settle in on Wednesday and partly cloudy skies move in on Thursday. Highs will rise into the low to mid 60s today in DC before mid to upper 50s track in on Wednesday and upper 60s to low 70s push in on Thursday. Lows will drop into the upper 30s to low 40s tonight and Wednesday night before upper 50s to low 60s settle in on Thursday night. Get past today and the warmth will start to push in for the work week. The weekend looks a bit less pleasant. Hope you all have a fantastic two-for-Tuesday! Take care folks!
- Erie, PA: 33; Wind Chill: 27
- Franklin, PA: 30; Wind Chill: 24
- New Castle, PA: 35; Wind Chill: 35
- Butler, PA: 34; Wind Chill: 29
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 41; Wind Chill: 38
- Uniontown, PA: 45; Wind Chill: 42
- State College, PA: 34; Wind Chill: 28
- Frederick, MD: 36; Wind Chill: 32
- BWI Airport, MD: 39; Wind Chill: 39
- DC (KDCA): 46; Wind Chill: 46
Main threat: Rain/Snow could cause for slick roads today.
- Today: Rain/snow in NW PA. Showers in SW PA. Highs: Upper 30s/40s Overnight Lows: Mid 20s to Low 30s
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid 40s to Low 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s to Mid 40s
- Thursday: Chance of showers, mainly during the afternoon/night. Highs: Mid 60s to Low 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
Main threat: Nothing significant.
- Today: Chance of showers in the afternoon/night. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/Low 40s
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/Low 40s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Upper 60s/Low 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
Good News: Conditions stay fairly mild Wednesday through Friday.
Bad News: Dreaded ‘S’ word in NW PA today and possibly this weekend. Cooler this weekend.