- Erie, PA: 60
- Franklin, PA: 55
- New Castle, PA: 63
- Butler, PA: 61
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 62
- Uniontown, PA: 62
- State College, PA: 52
- Frederick, MD: 55
- BWI Airport, MD: 62
- DC (KDCA): 64
Main threat: Showers and storms. Some storms could be severe in southwestern PA today.
- Today: Showers likely, thunderstorms possible. Some storms could be severe in SW PA. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Thursday: Partly sunny skies. Slight chance of lingering showers Highs: Mid 60s to Low 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
- Friday: Slight chance of spotty showers. Otherwise, partly sunny and cool. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
Main threat: Showers and storms. Some storms could be severe today/tonight.
- Today: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Thursday: Slight chance of showers/thunderstorms. Otherwise, partly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 50s
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 50s
Good News: Memorial Day Weekend warms up into the 70s in western PA and 70s/80s in the DC Region. Saturday and Sunday should be nice overall. Monday could bring in storms later in the day.
Bad News: Severe thunderstorms chances today into tonight. Main threats are damaging wind and heavy rains. Hail possible. PA could see threat of wet weather on Memorial Day.