Clouds stick around for much of the day in western PA today before mostly sunny skies settle in by Friday. Saturday will increase clouds again before a chance of showers and maybe a thunderstorm returns to the region, mainly during the afternoon and evening hours. Highs will rise into the upper 60s to low 70s in western PA before mid 70s to low 80s roll in on Friday. Saturday will bring low to mid 80s into the region. Lows will drop into the low to mid 50s tonight before mid 50s to low 60s track in on Friday night. Saturday night will dip lows into the low to mid 60s. The DC Region will look at mostly sunny skies the next couple days before clouds increase slightly on Saturday with partly cloudy skies overall. Highs will climb into the low to mid 80s today and Friday before mid to upper 80s track in on Saturday. Lows will fall into the low to mid 60s tonight before mid to upper 60s roll in on Friday night and upper 60s to low 70s shuffle in on Saturday night. Hope you all have a wonderful day! Take care folks!
Current (~10-10:30am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 65
- Franklin, PA: 63
- New Castle, PA: 65
- Butler, PA: 63
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 63
- Uniontown, PA: 64
- State College, PA: 66
- Frederick, MD: 66
- BWI Airport, MD: 71
- DC (KDCA): 73
Main threat: Shower or storm later on Saturday. Nothing crucial.
- Today: Partly sunny overall, with some sunshine moving in later. Highs: Upper 60s/Low 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Friday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Saturday: Chance of showers and maybe a thunderstorm later in the day. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
Main threat: None.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Friday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Saturday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
Good News: Dry conditions hold steady into early Saturday.
Bad News: Chance of rain sticks around into early next week.