It’s Tuesday and for today we get to start to dry out in western PA while the DC Region holds onto a risk of showers and storms. Mostly sunny skies will settle into the area on Wednesday before partly sunny skies settle in on Thursday. Highs in western PA will rise into the upper 60s to mid 70s today before upper 50s to mid 60s track in on Wednesday. Thursday will bump highs up into the mid 60s. Lows will fall into the low to mid 40s tonight before upper 30s to mid 40s track in on Wednesday night. 40s are expected on Thursday night. The DC Region will see highs in the mid to upper 80s today before low to mid 70s move in on Wednesday and upper 60s to low 70s push in on Thursday. Lows will dip ino the upper 50s to low 60s tonight before mid to upper 50s push in on Wednesday night and mid 50s to low 60s press in on Thursday night. Memorial Day weekend looks pretty solid with dry conditions and warming temperatures, although a stray shower or storm is not out of the question. Memorial Day itself could be a bit wetter. Hope you all have a great two-for-Tuesday! Take care folks!
- Erie, PA: 62
- Franklin, PA: 64
- New Castle, PA: 67
- Butler, PA: 66
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 65
- Uniontown, PA: 64
- State College, PA: 66
- Frederick, MD: 68
- BWI Airport, MD: 68
- DC (KDCA): 73
Main threat: Some fog this morning.
- Today: Clouds gradually decrease. Highs: Upper 60s to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Upper 50s to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s to Mid 40s
- Thursday: Partly sunny. Highs: Mid 60s Overnight Lows: 40s
Main threat: Patchy fog possible this morning. Wet weather could cause slick roads today.
- Today: Chance of isolated showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 50s
- Thursday: Partly sunny. Slight risk of a pop-up shower. Highs: Upper 60s/Low 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
Good News: Conditions stay mainly into Sunday after today. Warm up late this weekend into much of next week.
Bad News: Wet weather chance lingers in DC today. Cool down by mid week as lows could drop into the 30s in parts of western PA.