We made it to Friday! Congratulations! Looks like a mostly sunny (but chilly) day across the region before clouds increase on Saturday and a chance of showers moves in. Sunday will keep a threat of rain across the DC Region while western PA looks to dry out after the morning. Highs in western PA will climb into the upper 40s to mid 50s today before mid 50s settle in on Saturday. Sunday will bump highs up into the upper 50s to low 60s. Lows will dive into the mid 20s to low 30s tonight before mid 30s to low 40s push in on Saturday night. Sunday night will bump lows up into the upper 30s to mid 40s. The DC Region will look at highs in the upper 50s to low 60s today, Saturday, and Sunday. Lows in the mid 30s to low 40s tonight will bump up into the mid 40s to low 50s on Saturday night and Sunday night. Hope you all stay warm and safe this weekend. Take care folks!
- Erie, PA: 34; Wind Chill: 28
- Franklin, PA: 27; Wind Chill: 19
- New Castle, PA: 28; Wind Chill: 28
- Butler, PA: 28; Wind Chill: 21
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 31; Wind Chill: 23
- Uniontown, PA: 31; Wind Chill: 31
- State College, PA: 32; Wind Chill: 23
- Frederick, MD: 39; Wind Chill: 34
- BWI Airport, MD: 39; Wind Chill: 32
- DC (KDCA): 40; Wind Chill: 32
Main threat: Cold nights/mornings. Jackets necessary.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Breezy. Highs: Upper 40s to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Mid 20s to Low 30s
- Saturday: Clouds increase. Chance of showers late. Highs: Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s to Low 40s
- Sunday: Chance of showers early. Then drying out. Highs: Upper 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s to Mid 40s
Main threat: Chilly nights/mornings. Jacket weather.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Windy. Highs: Upper 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s to Low 40s
- Saturday: Clouds increase during the day. Chance of showers late. Highs: Upper 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s to Low 50s
- Sunday: Chance of showers. Highs: Upper 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
Good News: Mainly dry Friday and most of Saturday. The first week of May looks to try to warm conditions up to feel more seasonal.
Bad News: Cooler weather persists through next week. Slight chance of rain and snow possible in NW PA again on Monday.