- Erie, PA: 70
- Franklin, PA: 66
- New Castle, PA: 69
- Butler, PA: 70
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 70
- Uniontown, PA: 69
- State College, PA: 68
- Frederick, MD: 73
- BWI Airport, MD: 78
- DC (KDCA): 78
Main threat: Nothing substantial.
- Today: Chance of an isolated shower. Partly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: 50s
- Tuesday: SW PA sees partly cloudy skies. NW PA holds onto chance of rain. Highs: Upper 60s/Low 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers. Highs: Mid 60s to Low 70s Overnight Lows: 50s
Main threat: Chance of showers and storms tonight.
- Today: Increasing clouds. Chance of showers and storms tonight. Highs: Upper 80s/Low 90s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Tuesday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
Good News: Cooling down for those who want the fall season to move in quickly.
Bad News: Chance of spotty wet weather today and Wednesday in western PA. DC Region could see some storms later today.