Hope you all got a chance to enjoy the lovely weather over the weekend! Looks like a chilly morning across western PA this morning as temperatures have dropped into the 10s and even single digits. Partly cloudy skies are expected today across western PA today and Tuesday before clouds increase and a threat of rain moves in on Wednesday. A chance of rain and snow could move into southwestern PA by later tonight. Highs will rise into the mid 30s to low 40s today before low to mid 40s track into the region on Tuesday. Highs will continue to increase into the mid 50s to low 60s on Wednesday. Lows in the upper 10s to mid 20s tonight will rise into the 30s on Tuesday night before mid 40s to low 50s track in on Wednesday night. The DC Region will see partly cloudy skies today before partly sunny skies push in on Tuesday and a threat of rain moves in on Wednesday. Highs will reach into the mid to upper 40s today and Tuesday before Wednesday brings mid to upper 50s in. Lows will drop into the low to mid 30s tonight before mid to upper 30s track in on Tuesday night and low to mid 50s shuffle in on Wednesday night. Hope you all have a wonderful day and an even better week! Take care folks!
- Erie, PA: 16; Wind Chill: 16
- Franklin, PA: 16; Wind Chill: 16
- New Castle, PA: 14; Wind Chill: 14
- Butler, PA: 16; Wind Chill: 16
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 20; Wind Chill: 12
- Uniontown, PA: 19; Wind Chill: 13
- State College, PA: 19; Wind Chill: 11
- Frederick, MD: 30; Wind Chill: 25
- BWI Airport, MD: 32; Wind Chill: 24
- DC (KDCA): 38; Wind Chill: 29
Main threat: Rain could cause for slipp’y roads Wednesday.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Chance of rain and snow in SW PA tonight. Highs: Mid 30s to Low 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 10s to Mid 20s
- Tuesday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: 30s
- Wednesday: Chance of rain. Mostly cloudy. Highs: Mid 50s to Low 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s to Low 50s
Main threat: Wet weather could cause for slick roads on Wednesday.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
- Tuesday: Partly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 40s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
- Wednesday: Chance of rain. Mostly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
Good News: Warmth moves in by the middle of the week. Normal temperatures only get warmer into the summer.
Bad News: Wetter weather moves in by the middle of the week. Conditions cool down substantially into the weekend.