I hope you all got a chance to enjoy the sunshine this weekend. Looks like a chance of scattered showers is possible in western PA today before partly sunny skies settle in on Tuesday and Wednesday. Highs will rise into the upper 40s to mid 50s today in western PA before values jump into the upper 50s to mid 60s on Tuesday. Mid to upper 60s will settle in on Wednesday. Lows will drop off into the mid 30s to low 40s tonight before 40s push in on Tuesday night and mid 40s to low 50s track in on Wednesday night. The DC Region will see a slight chance of showers later today while Tuesday and Wednesday stay mostly sunny. Highs will climb into the upper 50s to mid 60s across the DC Region today before mid to upper 60s push in on Tuesday and upper 60s to mid 70s press in on Wednesday. Lows will dip into the mid to upper 40s tonight before upper 40s to low 50s settle in on Tuesday night and 50s hold steady into Wednesday night. I hope you all have a great start to your week. Take care and plow through the week folks!
- Erie, PA: 39; Wind Chill: 35
- Franklin, PA: 36; Wind Chill: 36
- New Castle, PA: 37; Wind Chill: 37
- Butler, PA: 37; Wind Chill: 37
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 38; Wind Chill: 32
- Uniontown, PA: 30; Wind Chill: 30
- State College, PA: 45; Wind Chill: 45
- Frederick, MD: 41; Wind Chill: 41
- BWI Airport, MD: 49; Wind Chill: 45
- DC (KDCA): 49; Wind Chill: 45
Main threat: None.
- Today: Chance of scattered showers. Highs: Upper 40s to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s to Low 40s
- Tuesday: Partly sunny. Highs: Upper 50s to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: 40s
- Wednesday: Partly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s to Low 50s
Main threat: None.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Slight chance of showers during the afternoon/evening. Highs: Upper 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
- Tuesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s to Low 50s
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Upper 60s to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: 50s
Good News: Conditions stay mainly dry for the first half of the work week. Warmer temperatures are possible by early next week.
Bad News: Spotty showers are possible today, mainly in western PA. Better chance of rain on Thursday and Friday. Cool conditions continue through much of the week.