- Erie, PA: 44; Wind Chill: 38
- Franklin, PA: 39; Wind Chill: 31
- New Castle, PA: 43; Wind Chill: 38
- Butler, PA: 43; Wind Chill: 35
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 47; Wind Chill: 44
- Uniontown, PA: 50; Wind Chill: 50
- State College, PA: 37; Wind Chill: 37
- Frederick, MD: 45; Wind Chill: 41
- BWI Airport, MD: 49; Wind Chill: 46
- DC (KDCA): 51; Wind Chill: 48
Main threat: Rain. Could be heavy at times. Slipp’y roads. Lightning threat low, but could occur.
- Today: Chance of rain moves in by afternoon/evening. Breezy. Highs: 60s Overnight Lows: 40s/Low 50s
- Tuesday: Rain likely. Boomers possible. Highs: 50s/60s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
- Wednesday: Risk of rain continues. Boomers still possible. Highs: 60s. Some areas in SW PA could hit the 70s. Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
Main threat: Rain could cause slippery roads. Heavy rain is possible at times.
- Today: Increasing Clouds. Chance of rain moves in tonight. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
- Tuesday: Rain. Highs: Mid to Upper 50s Overnight Lows: 50s
- Wednesday: Rain continues. Boomers possible. Highs: Upper 60s/Low 70s. Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
Good News: Nights stay warmer. Afternoons cool but comfy.
Bad News: Wet. Saturated. Damp. Moist. Words that most people do not like.