- Erie, PA: 64
- Franklin, PA: 57
- New Castle, PA: 57
- Butler, PA: 55
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 62
- Uniontown, PA: 61
- State College, PA: 63
- Frederick, MD: 72
- BWI Airport, MD: 72
- DC (KDCA): 76
Main threat: Unsettled weather returns later on Saturday.
- Today: Decreasing clouds. Highs: 70s Overnight Lows: 40s/50s
- Friday: Mostly sunny. Highs: 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: 50s/Low 60s
- Saturday: Increasing clouds. Chance of showers/storms later on. Highs: Upper 70s/80s Overnight Lows: 60s
Main threat: Showers and storm chances continue today.
- Today: Chance of showers and storms. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to upper 60s
- Friday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Saturday: Mostly sunny during the day. Chance of showers/storms at night. Highs: Low to Mid 90s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
Good News: The early half of the weekend looks to stay dry.
Bad News: Wet weather returns early next week. So do chillier temperatures, especially in the morning.