Western PA will stay mainly dry over the next couple days as partly sunny skies today give way to partly cloudy skies for most of Friday before a chance of showers tracks in during the afternoon or evening. A slight chance of spotty showers and storms are possible on Independence Day while partly cloudy skies are expected otherwise. Not too shabby. Highs in the mid to upper 70s today and Friday will rise into the upper 70s to low 80s on Saturday. Lows in the 50s tonight will increase into the upper 50s to mid 60s on Friday night and Saturday night. The DC Region will see a chance of showers today before a chance of showers and thunderstorms track in on Friday, mainly during the afternoon and evening. A chance of isolated showers and thunderstorms will continue into Independence Day as partly sunny skies are expected otherwise. May be okay by the time fireworks roll around. Highs will reach into the low to mid 80s today before upper 70s track in on Friday. Upper 70s to low 80s will shuffle in on Saturday. Lows will drop into the upper 60s to low 70s tonight before mid 60s to low 70s settle in on Friday night and mid to upper 60s move in on Saturday night. Hope you all have a great Thursday and long weekend for some!
- Erie, PA: 62
- Franklin, PA: 55
- New Castle, PA: 60
- Butler, PA: 59
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 61
- Uniontown, PA: 58
- State College, PA: 59
- Frederick, MD: 64
- BWI Airport, MD: 67
- DC (KDCA): 74
Main threat: Nothing significant.
- Today: Partly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: 50s
- Friday: Partly sunny. Chance of an isolated shower or storm later in the day. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
- Independence Day: Partly cloudy. Slight chance of a spotty shower or storm. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
Main threat: Rains could cause slick roads.
- Today: Chance of showers and maybe a stray thunderstorm late. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Friday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly during the afternoon/evening. Highs: Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 60s to Low 70s
- Independence Day: Chance of isolated showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
Good News: Drier overall in western PA despite spotty wet weather. Fireworks should be alright overall in the region on Jolly July 3rd and July 4th itself.
Bad News: Wet weather chances hold on in the DC Region. Temperatures stay cooler.