Conditions stay dry across the entire region today before a chance of rain/snow/sleet/freezing rain moves into western PA on Friday. Rain chances will move into the DC Region later on Friday. Rain will continue on Saturday. Highs in western PA will sit in the low to mid 30s today before rising into the upper 30s to low 40s on Friday. 40s are expected on Saturday. Lows in the upper 20s to low 30s tonight will bump up into the 30s and 40s on Friday night before 20s return Saturday night. The DC Region will see highs in the mid 40s the next couple days before rising into the low 50s by Saturday. Lows in the mid to upper 30s tonight will bump up into the low to mid 40s on Friday night before dipping back into the upper 30s to low 40s on Saturday night. Have a fantastic Thursday! Only 1 day after today until the weekend!
Current (~6-6:30am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 33; Wind Chill: 25
- Franklin, PA: 27; Wind Chill: 20
- New Castle, PA: 24; Wind Chill: 24
- Butler, PA: 25; Wind Chill: 25
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 28; Wind Chill: 21
- Uniontown, PA: 29; Wind Chill: 29
- State College, PA: 30; Wind Chill: 22
- Frederick, MD: 34; Wind Chill: 29
- BWI Airport, MD: 30; Wind Chill: 30
- DC (KDCA): 38; Wind Chill: 34
Main threat: Freezing rain/sleet may cause for slick roads tomorrow morning. Black ice possible late Saturday night/early Sunday as standing water may refreeze.
- Today: Party sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 30s Overnight Lows: Mid 20s to Low 30s
- Friday: Chance of a wintry mix early. Changing over to rain. Highs: Upper 30s/Low 40s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s to Low 40s
- Saturday: Rain, could be heavy at times. Highs: 40s Overnight Lows: 20s
Main threat: Rain may cause for slick roads late on Friday and into Saturday.
- Today: Partly sunny. Highs: Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
- Friday: Chance of rain, mainly later in the day and into the night. Highs: Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
- Saturday: Rain, could be heavy at times. Highs: Upper 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/Low 40s
Good News: Aside from today and Sunday, temperatures should remain near to above normal over the next week or so.
Bad News: After today, the region stays in a bit of a wet pattern through the weekend.