- Erie, PA: 55
- Franklin, PA: 46
- New Castle, PA: 45
- Butler, PA: 46
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 54
- Uniontown, PA: 49
- State College, PA: 48
- Frederick, MD: 52
- BWI Airport, MD: 59
- DC (KDCA): 65
Main threat: Showers and storms Sunday.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Low 60s
- Saturday: Partly sunny. Chance of showers/storms late. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Sunday: Showers and storms likely. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
Main threat: Showers and storms late Sunday.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s
- Saturday: Partly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Sunday: Mostly cloudy. Chance of showers and storms in afternoon/evening. Highs: Low to Mid 90s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
Good News: Dry conditions persist through today and much of tomorrow. Warmer temperatures return during the weekend and early next week.
Bad News: Wet weather risk returns by late weekend and continues into early next week.